Game Data Analyst (m/f) (2 positions - Hamburg - Germany)
Ayova Executive Search is an executive search company specializing in sourcing of highly skilled professionals to embark on dynamic and international careers in Europe.
Our client is Europe′s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany′s most successful technology businesses. With more than 1.200 employees at their headquarters in Hamburg they develop innovative online games which are played by more than 250 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Their talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of its success.
As a Game Data Analyst (m/f) you will collect, evaluate and represent a range of data relating to our products (games) and will process them for other areas of the company. You will use statistical tools for your data analysis and your analyses will be the mainstay of your work. Your analyses will allow you to recommend courses of action that reveal new relationships and which are also essential for the company’s success.
- Produce written and graphical analyses of online games
- Help devise ways of examining and evaluating player behaviour
- Develop new algorithms and functions for measuring and assessing KPIs
- Develop recommended action plans for optimizing our online games
We are looking for candidates with an outstanding track record including:
- Several years’ professional experience in similar areas
- Good university-level degree in economics, mathematics, IT or other technical areas
- Good SQL skills and very good knowledge of Excel
- Some knowledge of the statistical software R
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
Our client offers:
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Contract type: Full time
Contract duration: Open ended
Career Level: Professional / Experienced – Senior Professional / Project Manager
Place: Hamburg – Germany